Thursday, January 15, 2009

Capsized S.S.Turd

Z Brush can open its mouth and catch that sinking "ship." Anywho... My project is moving along quite well now. I have a definite idea/direction for my level design track. The level is going to be based off of a character that I created years ago. He (it) is a robot named SuperFist. He was created to destroy the evil robots and corrupted computer systems that have taken over the world. Mankind has let their technology literally run away from them. The evil robots are being mass produced by numerous facilities around the globe spreading fear into the remaining humans. SuperFist is man's only hope. Blah, blah, blah, the level I'm creating starts in the outskirts of one of the facilities. For a mental picture, think of a metal foundry in Hell (minus the Demons) heavily guarded by an assortment of evil robot drones. Enough for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment